Bubba

Bubba

Saturday, January 17, 2015

December 29, 2014- Transfer Week! Cle Elum, WA here I come!!

So I'm getttin transfered to Cle Ellum.  It's up by the Cascade Mountains so it's gonna be green with pine trees:)  But it will also be cold cold.  I'm sad to leave HermTown but I guess I have been here long enough, and I'm needed in Cle Ellum.
  It was good to talk to you guys on Christmas everyone is looking good and happy.  Good to see that its still crazy there haha. 

  Chads baptism was awesome!  He was smiling the whole time!  His wife sang a solo "I Believe in Christ" he started crying during that.  He cried when Bishop invited them to work towards getting sealed in the Temple in a year.  He wants to go so bad!  They are thinking of moving to AZ:)  It was awesome to confirm him as well.
  I'm excited to go to Cle Ellum to find some brothers and sisters there and help them. Thanks for all you guys do for me!

Love.
Elder Bubba Nelson

--
Elder Bubba Nelson
8202 W. Quinault Ave. Ste. D
Kennewick, WA 99336

No comments:

Post a Comment