Bubba

Bubba

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

January 26, 2015-What's Good??

HEy! Cle Elum is still going good! Yes im still loving it. I wish the snow wood stick so its not so muddy though. How am I supposed to look fresh and clean with all this mud?
  Bob Barker came to church this weeek! That was awesome to see him there. His wife couldnt come because she has bronchitis. But they are still doing good. She has been off cigarettes for a week now! Now she is giving up coffee and tea. She was supposed to quit on Saturday so we will see if she did tomorrow.
  We had interviews with President Ware on Wednesday as always I loved them. He is awesome and keeps me moving. These last 6 months are gonna be hard I can already tell.
  Well hope everything is going good at home! Love you alll!!
Love,
Elder Bubba Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment