Bubba

Bubba

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

April 21, 2014

 Transfer Week!!!!
  Yeah I am due for a change!  But I'm staying in the same area with the same comp.  This will be the 4th transfer of everything the same,  haha kinda weird!!  This week was good!  We have 3 Investigators that I believe will get baptized this transfer if not then in the near future haha.  Karen Sheckard, Angel Hernandez, and Sister Greenland I can't remember her first name, haha, thats why we call eachother Brother and Sister though right?  I also found out this week that Chases Cousin has been in my district for the past 5 months.  But he is getting transferred this week.  Houston Potts is his name.
  I had a good Easter went to Church, had dinner with a family, And then had 3 lessons so it was a pretty good day!   Phh Chaylee always has to one up me huh?  Well when I get home we are putting a pig on the Rotisserie!  So there Chaylee haha.  We watched that #becauseofhim Video like 10 times this week with Investigators and members It was always so powerful.  It helped me and them understand that because of Him we can start over again and again and again so that was an awesome video.  I liked how the music that went with it wasn't  MOTAB so that everyone can relate to it. 
  How did Maddie know which Easter basket was hers?  Sounds like you guys had a fun Easter!  And sounds like the Easter egg hunt was a hit!  I was off soda for 2 weeks then a member pulled out some Mountain Dew and I had to take it haha.
  We also had interviews with the Mission Pres. This week that was good!  Those are always good times!  I wish we could email twice a week I always forget what happened through out the week haha!
 I didn't get the package yet but I'm sure it will come today.  And yes I got Jeds letter and I wrote him back today!  Where are letters from everyone else?  Yeah it seems like he is doing pretty good!  He says he pays for all his stuff now how does he do that.  And he's a teenage boy he's never gonna get girls off his mind ha.  Its what we do!
 Well thanks for your email and the package that is coming.  Love you all!
Love,
Elder Bubba Nelson!

No comments:

Post a Comment