Bubba

Bubba

Thursday, June 12, 2014

May 26, 2014

Hey! 
How's Heaven on earth?  Can you guys schedule for next year like the week after I get home so I don't have to miss 2 years of Powell?:) 

Why is Kyle leaving Wednesday?  Dang sounds like Lynn is having a rough time! 

Angel is still doing well!  Should be getting the Priesthood this week.  He has an appointment with the Bishop this week for his Patriarchal blessing so that's gonna be pretty cool.

Karen idk we haven't seen her or heard from her.  We stopped by on Thursday when we had an appointment but she was not there.  So idk what is going with her.

So you guys got the package ok?  I miss the Ipod already haha.  I hate to ask but can you put some money in my account?  Maybe like 100.  I'm gonna have to buy some of those vacuum bags so all my stuff can fit in my suitcase since I have 2 pairs of boots and extra stuff that I have.

Thanks for all your love and support!  I hope you guys have a great time at Lake Powell!  I better be able to go next year:)

Love,
Elder Bubba Nelson 

No comments:

Post a Comment