Bubba

Bubba

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 16


WEEKLY LETTER!!:)
  
 Well I'm getting transferred!  I'm going to Kennewick!  I thought I was ready to leave this one horse town, but I didn't realize how much I made it my home away from home!  It's like leaving home all over again! I hear your first area is the hardest to leave I sure hope so, because I can't do this every 5 months!  That's good you sent Elder Pesnell's package separately because I haven't gotten my package yet.  They start holding everything the weekend before transfers, if they know you are getting transfered.
  Did you get those videos from Brother Cobb.  I don't know what they were about but he wanted to send them.  He is the funniest old man ever.  He loves Duck Dynasty!  He turned it on for like 5 minutes for us haha.  He is the 2nd counselor in the Bishopric so it's all ok, ha.  He said no one can go 2 years with out watching it!
  I'm gonna beat Jed up I still haven't gotten a letter back from him!
Sounds like everyone is doing good at home. Thats good that dad is staying busy!
 Christmas season is different out here I don't feel like it is next week.  But I have gotten 3 presents from members.  All the hymns at church have been Christmas songs so that has brought the Christmas spirit a little.  We went to the Bishops house for a Bishops Youth Discussion, it was on the 2nd coming.   I learned a lot of new stuff!  That actually brought the Christmas spirit too. 
 I hope I don't have a biking area, haha.  I would love to ride a bike but I don't want to in the winter and I don't want to have to buy one!
 Oh yeah, we get to call for like 10 minutes Christmas Eve to make sure everything is good for Christmas.  So have someone set up a Skype account so I can get it from you guys Christmas Eve.
Hope all is well!   Love you all!
Love,
Elder Bubba Nelson

P.S.  My Mission President calls me Elder "Bubba" - told you I'd get to keep my name!!!
Figuring something to do.

Elder "Bubba" & Elder Pesnell
P-day Baller.

Going to chop wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment