Bubba

Bubba

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Elder Nelson-December 2


Dear Family/Friends!!

  My week was pretty good!  It was weird being away from home for Thanksgiving though!  Those two families that did that dinner, like 30 people came.  That was the least I have ever eaten on Thanksgiving, haha.  Just had like a regular dinner serving.  It wasn't like ma's and pa's cooking!  I don't remember the last time I had a traditional turkey Dad always smokes one and its way better!  But it was pretty good!  This old farmer brought a goose that he killed and cooked!  I didn't try it.  My companion did and it made him sick, haha!  No one had a pecan pie, so me and my companion went and bought a Maries Calendar Pecan pie and it wasn't as good as homeade but thats missionary life ha.  I had Mrs. Kay's (T's Mom) Pecan Pie at the dunes one Thanksgiving and it was BOMB!!

  Teaching has been going pretty good!  We have found like 5 new investgators in the past couple weeks!  This week was a little slow and because of Thanksgiving and I've been getting my winter allergies or whatever I get every winter.

  Sounds like November was pretty rough for you guys there.  

  This week was rough I didn't get any mail until Saturday, then Bro. Cauthen saved me and I got his on Saturday.  He's a true Bro haha.

   Holiday season is gonna be weird out here!  But it's going pretty good!  It's a lot better than I thought it would be.  All the members here make you feel at home. 

  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and got fat!  Thanks for all the love and support!

Love,
Elder Bubba Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment