Bubba

Bubba

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Whats going on with the internet? (Our internet has been down all month.  After 3 visits from Cox and me replacing every modem, router and wire it's finally working!)  Why is life so hectic right now?  (Oh, my!) How are things going with J.J.?   Are you guys still planning on going to the Ranch for Thanksgiving?  Yeah I'm glad we have a place to go for Thanksgiving too! 
  Well my week was pretty good.  We had that meeting with elder Richards last monday and since then we found 4 new investigators.   Our zone set a goal to get 2,000 oyms (open your mouths) before Christmas. As our gift to the Savior.  One night we were tracting for an hour and only had 2 people answer their door.  I was a little mad about that.  But when 8:30 rolled around, when there is nothing to do, we decided to go get hot chocolate at the gas station.  After we checked out and about to walk out, the cashier asked us if we had a pamphlet with us.  So we went out to our car and got a pamphlet and taught her the restoration right there in the gas station.  It went pretty well.  We finished and were just talking with her, then a cop walked in and she had to get back to work.  Cops ruin everything!  But we gave her our number, well so i thought, I got my cell number and my Missionary cell number mixed up, so we gotta go back and give her the right one.  The work is going pretty good here.  It's weird being away from home for the Holidays, but that's alright, it's not as hard as I thought it would be. 
Jed and Ellie, I wrotyou letter so I will be expecting some back.  Hand written letters -  is like Christmas every time I get them - haha.

I just sent you guys alot of pictures!  Did my package get stolen or have you  not sent it yet?  (Nope - I'm a slacker and haven't sent it yet!)

 Elder Pesnell says Hi

  Well I hope everything is going well for all of you!  Thanks for all the love and support! Love you all!





Love,
Elder Nelson
"Bubba" 

No comments:

Post a Comment