Bubba

Bubba

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April 2, 2014


Oh the people in the "48br0"  
I just got outta the Temple too.   It was pretty good!   Except I almost pee'd my pants I drank too much right before.   So the lesson I learned don't drink too much right before the Temple,  haha.   Yes, I can't wait for General Conference!  I'm super excited its gonna be a good one!  Take some pics of the fam at the ranch please! 

 Well this week was a slower week but it was still a good week.  I can't even really remember what happened since they changed our P-Day to today.  But I still have been doing that 80  day Book of Mormon challenge and came across an awesome verse, it's 2 Nephi 22:2.  All of you should read it!

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.   

Sorry this email is so short idk what else to say.

Love you all thank you for all the support you give me! 

Love,
Elder Bubba Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment