Bubba

Bubba

Sunday, April 5, 2015

March 2, 2015- Kissed on the Mish??

So something I forgot to email last week... Last Saturday we were out talking to people on the street and this lady came up to us saying "You guys are in a devil town you are wasting you time" we just laughed and kept talking to her. She told us she didnt believe in God because her daughter died a year a go and didnt know why God would take her from her, she was crying the whole time. We talked about the Plan of Salvation for her on the street corner for 30 minutes. Oh and she was pretty drunk as well. But when we were about to leave she told me your a cute kid you gonna do a young lady good someday, then she grabbed me and kissed me on the cheek haha. I told President Ware about it at Zone Conference and he was like " was She cute?" I said well she was like 40-45 so not really.  then he just laughed and said dont do it again or tell her rather not to do it again, and this whole time I was freakin and geekin what he would say haha.
   The Barkers baptism went well! They are so excited about the Gospel and cant wait till some one replaces them at there job so they can come for all 3 hours and not just Sacrament meeting. There daughter who is a member came down for there baptism, she was really excited. It was an awesome experience to perform the baptism for Brother Barker and Confirm Sister Barker and vise versa for my comp.
   Everything is going well though. Our area is on fire. We have been striving to be more obedient with the trainings we been receiving and they have been paying off! Thanks for everything you guys do for me! Good luck with the Wedding this weeek!
Lovve,
Elder Bubba Nelson


P-Day Hike

Barker's Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment