Bubba

Bubba

Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 15, 2014


 Hey!
Training is going good.  Not as stressed anymore.  We had a Stake Day of Service on saturday thats what I was doing in that picture you got.  There were a bunch of projects but we picked to help dig a trench that was 200 ft long and 3 ft deep.  My hands are blistered now and im freakin sore!!  I've gotten weak on the mission!  Investigators are doing great.  They just need to put more effort into trying to find there answers they think its just going to come to them, but they gotta work for it.

 On Tuesday I gotta go on an exchange with Elder Wilcox, I served around him when I was in Kennewick too. It was much needed just to spend a day with a Bro and have fun and get some work done!

  Sounds like the Primary Program is going to be pretty good!

You guys had a pretty busy weekend!  Lots of fun stuff that you guys have going on!

  We got a new Ward Mission Leader and I think things are gonna start happening.  He just got home from a Senior Mission and he is pumped to do missionary work.  And is getting the Ward in check right now!

  I'm doing great just trying to stay focused and not waste time away or think about how much longer that I have out here.

Love you all! 

 Let the hand written letters flow family and friends! :)

Love,
Elder Bubba Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment