Bubba

Bubba

Thursday, March 6, 2014

February 3, 2014

6 Months Gone!
  
Sounds like the Gilbert Temple is amazing!  I can't wait to see it!  The Columbia Temple is so small!  I hear the chandelier was amazing!
  
This week was pretty good!  We finally found a new investigator, after like a month!  His name is Jason, he is 18 years old, living in an apartment with his friend.  The first question he asked us is how long would one have to be baptized before they can go on a mission.  I didn't know if he was asking for his self or what.  But it was still pretty cool that was his first question.  I guess he has a lot of LDS friends that are about to leave on missions so I think he is just interested in how they all work and what not.

Did you guys get the roof done yet?
 
Ha maddie is still crappin her self still?  (yes!)  Shes freakin 6 years old tell her to grow the heck up!!  (Any pointers on potty training a stubborn little Down Syndrome girl? - haha!) Haha good job dad on changing a diaper, those are nasty!!
  
But yeah, this week was pretty good!  We have a training from Salt Lake this week, I don't know what it is, but my Zone Leaders say its supposed to be pretty tight. 
   
Well I hope you all have a good week!  Thanks for all the love and support!  Love and miss you all!

Love,
Elder Bubba Nelson 

No comments:

Post a Comment