Bubba

Bubba

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week 7

September 30, 2013


Whats up with this no email this week? 
( I FEEL SO BAD!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! OF COURSE I WROTE HIM! MAKES ME SAD, HE SAID LAST WEEK HE WAS DEALING WITH HOMESICKNESS AND NOW HE DIDN'T GET MY EMAIL. I AM GOING TO BE ANXIOUS ALL WEEK NOW!)

Well my week was pretty good.   We started teaching a former investigator, and went over last night and taught her again and invited her to be baptized and she accepted.   I can tell she is really interested probably the most interested investigator we have.  We are going over tomorrow and gonna teach her and hopefully set a Baptism date.  She is my favorite investigator so far.  Her name is Karina and probably in her 50's. 

We got a voicemail from our Mission President Saturday morning.... On Oct. 26th the whole mission is meeting in Kennewick, its like three hours away from Coulee Dam.   But One of the Twelve Apostles is coming to speak to us!  I'm pretty excited for that -  being able to meet an Apostle.


We had a pretty good week this week.  We had 16 lessons, 4 short of the standard of excellence, so hopefully we can get that this week.  That lady, Shari, has been outta town, but is back now, so hopefully we can meet with her soon.

One of the less-active families we were meeting with, the husband got laid off, so they packed up and moved to Rexburg Idaho so he could go back to BYU.  It was sad to see them go, but that will probably be good for them.

Also, I get to go buck some hay Wednesday!!  I cant wait for that -  haha, I miss it, and it will be a good work out. 
   
Thanks for that jacket it is really comfortable.   Well how is everyone doing?  What have you guys been up to?
Tell Jed to write me a letter back please.
Well I'll be on for like 50 more minutes, so get back to me if you can, if not ill talk to you guys next week.  (So sad!  I didn't get back with him in time and have no idea what happened!)

Love and miss you all.  Hope all is well.
Love, 
Elder Nelson
"Bubba"

No comments:

Post a Comment