Bubba

Bubba

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week 9

October 15, 2013



Sorry its gonna be short.
But the library was closed yesterday for Columbus Day so we couldn't email.
Last week we saw a bear in our neighborhood a little brown bear.  I swear they sent me here to see if i would follow all of the mission rules!  I've had 3 people invite me to go hunting with them and I have to say no each time!  We went to a less actives house last night and he was skinning a dear he just killed and he wouldn't let me help because he wouldn't here the end of it from the Mormon women when I had blood on my white shirt.
   
  Sounds like you had guys had a good time in Utah and in Powers.  Why haven't I got a letter back from the Grandparents?   Everything is going well still.  Just have an anti mormon going to Karinas telling her kids that he has concerns about her joining the church, so that's makin' me mad haha.  But every on else is doing good.  We put this girl Julia on date for November 1st.  She is the daughter of a less active who joined the church a few years back and stopped coming when her and her husband got a divorce.
   
   But yeah all the things for the package you got right, but you already sent exercise bands. 
I think I have some thin snowboarding socks in my sock drawer can you send those its starting to get cold.
I think thats all I need right now.  Oh, and the bank shut off my debit card cause someone got my info somehow, but they said they were sending me a new one.   So can you send that when it comes.   I'm running low on money this month idk why. 
    I cant return that coat I had to where it the day i got it becauise it was pouring so i'll just have to deal with it, it's not a big deal.
   We found out that it's M. Russel Nelson that is coming to our mission.

Tell Brother Cauthen i found my favorite scripture its Psalms 144:1  "Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight."  (Oh, Bubba!)

And about pictures I couldn't go to Omak or Ephrata this week to go to Walmart.   So,  probabyly next week I can go to Walmart and print some and send them to you guys.


Thanks for all you guys do and the love and support!
Love,
Elder Nelson
"Bubba"

No comments:

Post a Comment